August 13, 2012

Welcome Suzanne Bier as Our August Guest Designer!


I'm popping in today to introduce you to our August guest designer, the fabulous Suzanne Bier!!!


Hi! I’m Suzanne Bier and I’m thrilled to be a guest designer for The Craft's Meow!

I live in Washington State with Scott, my husband of almost six years, and our dachshund, Midnight (who is often my crafting companion)! 

I’ve been crafting for as long as I can remember, and I love to color, create, and fussy cut! I began scrapbooking five years ago, and switched to stamping and card making shortly after! I'm now a stay-at-home-crafter, but in my previous life, I worked in public relations and graphic design, which have both come in pretty handy as I progress in my creative career!

It’s never easy to move every few years (my husband serves in the military), but I’ve been lucky to make so many wonderful friends through crafting, and that makes each transition a little easier!

Thanks so much for the opportunity to share my creations with you all this month! I hope they will inspire you to create something totally fabulous!


Please stop by Suzanne's blog to welcome her and show her some TCM love!

We start sneak peeks of our August release tomorrow! I hope you'll join us!

Have a great day!